Mission: Develop, implement and maintain a plan (near and long term) to address the technology needs of the congregation to enhance worship, education and outreach.
Vision: Align technology priorities with the mission of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, focusing on key growth areas.
Technology at use at Prince of Peace
- PoP website
- Wireless internet
- Computer network
- VHS, Service (audio) DVD recording
- Sound system/wireless microphones
- LCD projector for presentations
- Carillon bells before church and at noon
- Office equipment (copy, fax, etc.)
- Digital cameras
- MIDI interface for composing music
- Phone network
The TechnologyTeam meets the second Monday of every month from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m. Other meetings may be scheduled if the need exists. We are always looking for new people that can share their knowledge and experiences. Please contact Prince of Peace at 739-5255 if you would like more information on this team.